– How to engage a contractor without IR35 tax risk
If you are an employer or employment business that is considering using or supplying a contractor for some work but are daunted by the new IR35 tax rules, then this webinar is for you. Delivered by Theresa Mimnagh LLB, our Associate Director, this webinar is based on Lawspeed’s 22 years’ experience of dealing with IR35 issues, employment status, contracts and HMRC, and will provide you with a complete understanding of how to use a company contractor without fear of tax liability.
What you’ll learn:
- What the IR35 tax rules require
- How to approach your hiring requirement
- Why technical legal points could be counter productive
- Why use of third party advisers, tools or insurance may not be necessary
- What you need to know to understand a complete solution
- How HMRC identifies non compliance
- Why using the recommended process will eradicate the chance of tax liability
Complete and submit the form below to access the webinar.
Please note that all personal data is processed in accordance with our privacy notice