CRITICAL ISSUES FOR THE RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY: CONTRACTORS
Lawspeed is pleased to announce a new seminar, part of our established ‘Knowledge is Power’ series. This seminar will provide a comprehensive round up of the critical issues that are currently affecting recruiters who are engaged in the supply of Limited Company and Umbrella Company contractors.
The seminar will be of interest to business owners, operations directors, FD’s and HR experts, and it takes place on Wednesday 14 November, at the London Chamber of Commerce from ten in the morning until four thirty (including lunch and drinks). It covers the following key areas:
- IR35 and the new business entity tests
- Proposed controlling persons legislation
- Public sector ‘off payroll’ policies for contractors
- AWR in relation to contractors
- MSC legislation
- Pensions – auto enrolment and related issues
- Minimising risk in dealing with contractors
Critical issues places are £199 per person, with 15% off for early bird bookings and 20% off
to members of the Association of Recruitment Consultancies.
To book, see here.