Get ahead of the curve, training provides the roadmap to success
In a compliance driven world taking the right steps at the right time can make all the difference to achieving a successful placement, avoiding exposure to complaint, risk or liability. Plus a fully recoverable fee.
Creating the right processes is one thing, and requires knowledge of the relevant legal and commercial factors. it is another to ensure that agreed processes are followed throughout your business. This is where Lawspeed training comes in.
Lawspeed recruitment process training:
- puts your management team in a position where it understands the key legal and commercial steps required to achieve your goals
- captures the processes so that they can apply throughout your organisation
- ensures your organisational plan includes all relevant members of staff.
All training takes into account current legislative requirements, including the Agency Worker’s Regulations, Agency Conduct Regulations, and agency tax law as well as GDPR, and, where appropriate, IR35. In the case of IR35 we can provide IR35 masterclasses to deliver the level of knowledge you need on this subject. Training is delivered online and/or through webinars.
Get the roadmap to success that will save you time, cost and fees.
Training is tailored to your requirements on any or all of the following
- Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations
- Agency Worker Regulations
- Tax relevant to agency workers, contractors and freelancers
- Employment, hr and employee management
- Employment status
- Data protection/GDPR
- Contracts, how they work
- Relationships in chain supply
- IR35 process