Lawspeed’s dispute team helps agencies with any kind of client, contractor or 3rd party dispute related to candidate introduction or supply.
Of particular benefit to agencies is our low cost debt recovery service. The Agency Fee Recovery (AFR) service maximises recoverable sums, collects unpaid invoices and fees for introductions and/or transfers whether ‘back door’ or otherwise. Sums are usually recovered without any need for litigation, meaning that this is a high value low cost service.
Whilst our streamlined AFR process works exceptionally well with Lawspeed recruitment terms of business and model contracts, it also compliments any terms of business in place between agency and client.
Contractor disputes may relate to issues such as holiday pay or termination, or in the case of contracts with 3rd parties (e.g. service providers or payroll companies) could extend to breach of terms, tax indemnity and confidentiality issues.
Whatever issue you have, as recruitment sector specialists in debt recovery and contract dispute cases, we can help you. Contact us now.
“We were highly impressed by Lawspeed’s support in a £400,00 complex fee dispute case they handled for us, where the outcome was a resounding 100% success”.
“What a great result. Thank you for taking the case on and delivering.”
Enlighten Supply Pool
Benefits of AFR
- From the UK’s best known recruitment sector legal specialists
- Over 20 years’ experience of resolving disputes
- Low Fixed price and percentage charge
- Swift free preliminary appraisal, including debtor assessment
- Cost effective and efficient service, rapid resolution often without need for litigation
- Recovery of late payment entitlements results higher than invoice value achieved
- Higher entitlement when using Lawspeed recommended client terms of business
- Also supports agencies using terms from REC, APSCo etc
- Seamless escalation to approved litigation solicitors where appropriate
- Proven track record